Rainmaker Solutions Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, through our website will be processed by us. By using our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by uploading content or data to our website or by participating in discussions through our website. It includes information you provide when you contact us through our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as information about the finances, policies and processes of your business.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate.||1 minute|
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you (or your business) and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, improvements, research and statistical purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share certain of your personal information with selected third parties including:
- suppliers and sub-contractors (for example our hosting provider), but only where necessary for us to be able to provide the services that we are contracted to provide to you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell our business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will be stored at a destination inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to your information.
Access to information
You have the right to request access to information held about you. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.