support for SEN
Remote SEND solution for children and young people at home.
Given the COVID-19 situation, a significant number of children and young people with SEND, usually supported in educational establishments through EHCPs, will be at home with their parents. Local Authorities have a responsibility to use “reasonable endeavours” to provide educational support. Old ways of working don’t work when people can’t meet face-to-face. Without support, children and families will become more vulnerable, putting stress on a care system already under pressure.
To create a platform for collaboration between professionals and families enabling effective care to be provided remotely to vulnerable children. Information can be securely shared and any changes made collaboratively reducing the time needed to send, receive and review information by email.
- The platform will enable those involved in the provision of support for SEND children to:
– Share documents (such as EHCPs) and discuss cases
– Take part in collaborative decision making between professionals
(educational psychologists, SENCOs, social workers, principal officers,
– Appropriately involve parents/carers
- Review current ways of working (including provision of guidance) to reduce face-to-face meetings with children, young people, their families, professionals and voluntary organisations
- A remote platform reducing face to face interventions
- A more secure and efficient EHCPs review process
- Effective remote collaboration between Local Authority, professionals, care professionals and families
- Information shared effectively and can be easily located anytime
- Reduction in pressure resulting from lack of care being provided
- Improved speed of decision making and communication between professionals and with families
Price will vary depending on scope. Initial solution design, implementation and 1st month run will cost £20k.
Ongoing support will be priced per Authority basis and may vary depending on ability to self-serve, use of existing tooling or a packaged Rainmaker solution
Speak to our team
Our team of experts are ready to take your call or help you find the right solutions.
033 0223 4407
Request call back
We just need a few details in order to get the ball rolling.