Rapid emergency support capacity.
Workforces have been subjected to unprecedented pace and levels of change following the emergence of COVID-19 and the measures being put in place to protect the NHS: their location, working practices, tools and relationships have all had to change ‘overnight’. The rapid, mass implementation of remote working is driving massive changes to the nature and volume of calls for support leaving your IT service desk(s) unable to cope.
We can integrate our expertise and capacity into your IT Service Desk providing 1st and 2nd line support on the use of new or existing devices and tools from the home.
- Stand up additional service desk and capacity at L1 and L2 to take call volume away from the existing service desk
- Definition of a ticket category for pass to Rainmaker and the channels to be used e.g. telephone, email, online, WhatsApp
- Initial analysis of existing service desk tickets and backlog to determine keys ticket themes to prepare for
- Integration to allow tickets to move from Client’s service desk to ours and back again
- A framework for populating and publishing a Knowledge Management System (KMS) including knowledge of Client’s evolving solution set, Client-specific remote working issues and Rainmaker best practice for ‘Working Out Loud’
- A design and implementation plan for knowledge transfer to client so this additional resource can be scaled back as the IT Service Desk matures and demand drops
- Resolves immediate overflow challenge
- A seamless user experience (through existing channels)
- Enables your IT service desk to focus on what it does best – resolving incidents, actioning service requests and communicating with the business around planned maintenance
- Service desk MI completeness and integrity
- Coherent and up to date KMS around evolving toolsets and working methods
- A structured plan to revert to BAU arrangements
Variable based on call volumes (example £120k for 12 weeks to stand up and manage an average of 300 calls / day)
1 week duration
Speak to our team
Our team of experts are ready to take your call or help you find the right solutions.
033 0223 4407
Request call back
We just need a few details in order to get the ball rolling.