Everything you need to know for effective remote working.
COVID-19 is resulting in a dramatic change of working practices for the NHS. NHS England has responded by accelerating the rollout of MS Teams available to all NHSmail users in England and Scotland for video and voice calls and chat. For many NHSmail users remote working practices and collaborative online tools are new.
We support you to rapidly transform how you work to make the most of the collaborative tools available to you. We bring knowledge of the tools together with good practice in remote working. This is supported by staff wellbeing in the online working environment.
- Tailored, accessible remote working quick guide
– Working out loud culture and behaviours
– Collaborative working protocols and etiquette
– Remote working wellbeing
– Remote access
– Getting set-up on MS Teams
– How to use the calling and chat function
– Do’s and don’ts
- Online support for MS Teams usage and how-to
- Redesign of service delivery and working practices
– Service delivery redesign – what can be delivered remotely and what needs
to remain face-to-face
– User centred method for redesign of working practices
- Embedding good practice in remote, collaborative working practices across the organisation
- Staff wellbeing at the heart of new ways of working
- Staff quickly up to speed with new tools and working remotely reducing risk and exposure
- Reduced levels of contact to IT Service Desk for support on initial stages of set-up
- Collaboration and communication enabled
Prices will vary depending on depth of support.
Tailored remote working quick guide, £5-£10k, lead time 2-3 days. Length 3-5 days.
Online support for MS Teams usage, variable depending on calls volumes, lead time 1 week.
Redesign of service delivery and working practices
Speak to our team
Our team of experts are ready to take your call or help you find the right solutions.
033 0223 4407
Request call back
We just need a few details in order to get the ball rolling.