Co-create services that delight.
Too many organisations are stuck in an endless cycle of initiatives that fail to deliver the expected benefits. Some organisations have conflicting initiatives taking place. It is difficult to have an overview of your organisations’ entire portfolio of programmes and projects, how they link to each other, what user needs they address and how your organisation will change as a consequence.
Rainmaker has developed Wemvula to provide a single place to plan your transformation programme, linking your user needs, personas, blueprints, pain points, Wardley Maps, components, projects and contracts into a coherent whole.
- Highly visible vision, values and principles
- Wardley Mapping (live on screen) to identify duplication and bias and value chains
- Components, technology, software, hardware and infrastructure and key processes
- User persona based goals, user needs and pain points
- Blueprints to map user journeys, front and back stage processes and highlight pain points and opportunities
- Ideas and gameplays for new products, processes, services and markets
- Delivery projects and assessments such as health checks
- Key contracts, type, value, start/end date, supplier
- Relationship maps showing connections between projects, components, personas, user needs, blueprints, contracts, ideas, gameplays and assessment
- Teams engaged in co-creating initiatives for change, able to contribute ideas and user needs
- Clear basis for prioritisation of projects
- Clear view of the impact of stopping a project
- Assurance that the organisation is focused on meeting user needs
- Clear view of legacy systems and dependencies on them
- Understanding of the interconnected web of needs, existing people, process and technology, suppliers and change projects
Depends on the number of licenses,
level of implementation support and training required and if licenses bought in conjunction with another package
Speak to our team
Our team of experts are ready to take your call or help you find the right solutions.
033 0223 4407
Request call back
We just need a few details in order to get the ball rolling.